Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wikipedia Trail: from Jorge Luis Borges to Bibi Aisha

Hi, all!

Here's another wikipedia trail!

I started with Jorge Luis Borges here- I learned all about who he was and how he contributed to the fantasy genre and what some of his political opinions were. Interesting guy!

Jorge Luis Borges (source)

From there, I checked out "Conspiracy Theories" here. I have always loved conspiracy stories and have regarded them as such- stories! I think they're as entertaining as the people that believe in them. 

This depicts one of my favorite conspiracy stories. This picture on the $1 bill has led some people to believe that the American Government is in cahoots with the illuminati. (source)

This led to me check out "Time Magazine" here. I didn't know that it was founded in 1923! I remember when I was younger I used to read "TIME for Kids" all the time.

Finally, I checked out Bibi Aisha- a victim of violence in Afghanistan. Her story is horrific, but her spirit is inspirational. 

Bibi Aisha on the cover of TIME Magazine. (source)

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment