Saturday, August 20, 2016

Reading Options

Hi, all!

For next week's reading options, I chose Aesop's Fables from Ancient Greece. I chose this option because it reminds me of when I was younger and I used to read these stories all the time. I remember the book was too big for me to hold, so I would have to lay on my stomach and open it on the ground. I read and re-read these stories over and over. I fell in love with the creativity of the stories and the illustrations that accompanied them.

The book "Aesop's Fables" that I read when I was younger.


I also was interested in Bible Women and Homer's Odyssey.

Bible Women caught my interest because, although I am not particularly religious, I thought that this section would be super interesting, and would inform me about some people or stories that people allude to.
Homer's Odyssey also caught my interest because although I read the novel in High School, there are parts I don't really remember the details about, and I would love to get a nice refresher.

Saints and Animals also caught my attention. This is probably because I am a huge animal lover and I love stories that involve animals.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment