Saturday, August 20, 2016

Starting the Semester

Hi, all!
In this post I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite organizational tips for a good semester!

1) Get an agenda
Not just any agenda- get a super cute one that makes you excited every time you get to open it. I just recently got this one (below) from PostScrips on Campus Corner.

My agenda for the year! 
(Personal photo, 2016)
2) Clean your living space
I am a happier, healthier, more productive person when my room and living areas are tidy. Take 5 minutes to clean up your house and you may find yourself in higher spirits.

3) Get a watch
Or a fitbit. Or anything that readily displays the time. I love being aware of the time and not having to get out my cell phone.

4) Make to-do lists for the next day
I make a ridiculous amounts of lists- grocery lists, to-do lists, chore lists, birthday present lists, wish lists... you get the point. But they help me stay on track and prioritize things in my life.

Okay, maybe this is a little extreme, but if it works, then it's not stupid!


5) Set goals
I always try to set a few short-term and a few long-term goals every so often. I like to keep them fresh in my mind. It gives me a really great sense of accomplishment when I finish them, too.

Here are just a few ways that I get organized for the semester (and life in general). I can't wait to read all of the other ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment