Friday, August 19, 2016

My favorite place

Hi, all!

My favorite place is Breckenridge, CO. I was lucky enough to be able to travel there with my boyfriend and his family this past Spring Break. The scenery was beautiful. We stayed in a beautiful resort and we were able to ski for three days! I made some awesome memories here, and hope to return soon!

My boyfriend and I about to ski down the mountain. 
(Personal photo from 2016)

Breckenridge has some AWESOME Crepes at Crepes a la Carte. Highly recommend. 
(Personal photo from 2016)

Breckenridge is beautiful!
(Source: Pixabay)


1 comment:

  1. It is so nice just to THINK about snow in the midst of the summer heat, Emily: thank you for sharing some cool pictures in every sense of the word, ha ha. And this looks great: images, text, layout, links, everything. I see you have done some more blog posts too, so I will leave comments on those in a little bit too. Thanks for getting an early start with the class like this!

    ReplyDelete